Our esteemed clients can avail from us premium quality Temperature Scanner that is used to monitor and control the temperature of bearing & winding large motors & generators in power stations. The offered scanner has various buttons in the front that makes its operation easy. In order to manufacture this scanner as per the defined ISO standards, our experts make use of excellent quality components and latest technology. The offered Temperature Scanner is available in different technical specifications at market leading prices.
Membrane matrix key board, feather touch keys dust resistance front panel. Tropicalised components, green masked, PTH PCB clearly marked with component layout. For easy trouble shooting plug in type PCB with motherboard.
EMI and RFI spike suppressor for high voltage spikes. Watch Dog timer for the processor. Spot also for Open sensor indications. Sensor open and short Displays as OPEN & SHORT on parameter display. Multiplexing : Solid state FET Switch with low resistance. Switching both high and low signal. Scanning of Input channel programmable upto 99 second per channel. Battery back up by zero power RAM.
- Model No.: MS 12
- No. of channels : Minimum 8 Channels Expandable Upto 128 Channels
- Input Sensor Type : J, K, T, E, R, PT100
- Range : 0.400 0.1200 0.400 0.1000 0.1700 0.600 [oC ] or 4 to 20mA- [oC, Kg/cm, RPM PH, %, Bar etc. ]
- Accuracy : 0.25% FSD, 1 Digit
- Resolution : 0.1 upto - 200oC to + 200oC, 1 above 200oC
- Sensor Lineraization : By Software
- Temperature Stability : with CJC in Thermocouple input better than .05 % 10-40oC base metal types
- Storage Temperature : 0 +60oC
- Noise Rejection : CMR> 120 dB with 250 ohm unbalance.
- Note on Input : Any one of the above Input sensors can be offered for thermocouple built in auto CJC. For PT 100 RTD Three Wire Input, DIN 43760
- Display : 1/2" Seven Segment RED, Green Colour on request.
- Input Connection : Elmex 2.5mm or PIRI or Male Female Connector with 1 meter cable length
- Keyboard : 4x3 Standard matrix feather touch key.
- Relay : Set Point Programmable through Keyboard Maximum 8 Relay output fail safe operation. Contacts - SPST (NC-C-NO), SPDT (Optional) Contact Rating - 230V AC, 5 AMP Resistive, 24 VDC 1 AMP, Relay Operation - Autoreset
- Control Action : ON / OFF
- Power Supply : 110V AC / 230 V AC 50 HZ 10% Optional 24V DC
Enclosure / Dimension :
Panel Mounting Dust Resistance enclosure with power coating & ABS moulded Bezel. Mounting clamps provided.
- BEZEL : 192x192
- CUTOUT : 187x92 mm
- DEPTH : 300 mm
- WEIGHT : 6 Kg. Approximate
Optional Features :
Input PT 100, 4 Wire Any one of the following input can be provided
- 0-5 VDC
- 0-10V DC
- 0-29 mA DC
- 80 column printer output port on D-connector. RS-232C out put for sending data serially to PC Mounting - Wall mounting, field, flame proof class II A to Class II B