Loop Power Indicator
Owing to the expertise of our professionals, we are engaged in offering excellent quality Loop Power Indicator that is widely used for measuring & indicating current signal 4 - 20 mA from two wire transmitter. It is provided with jumper selection to achieve zero suppression or elevation. This indicator is designed and manufactured by our professionals as per the defined ISO standards. The offered Loop Power Indicator is available in various technical specifications as per the application requirements of clients. Our precious clients can avail the offered product from us at industry leading prices.
High operational fluency
Panel Mounting, Field Mounting, Flame Proof, Weather Proof Class MA, MB.
Field Mounting :
The cast ALUMINIUM weatherproof or flameproof housing is wall mounting type for which 2 Nos. Mounting holes are provided on the base of the casting for field mounting.
Installation & Wiring :
Unscrew the bottom cover the three Terminal will be visible. First two Terminals are marked as + & - these two terminals are used as current input from two wire transmitter. This current input signal also acts as a power to the instrument. The Detail wiring is given separately.
- Input : 4-20 mA From Two Wire Transmitter
- Display : 12mm, 3 & 1/2 DIGIT LCD
- Range : 0-19.9, 0-199.9, 0-1999 Counts
- Resolution : 0.1 UP To 200 And ' 1' Above 200 Counts
- Units : C, PH, KG/CM , Flow, RPM, Any Other Engineering Units
- Input Open : Display Indicates - 1
- Accuracy : +/- 0.25% FSD +/- 1 DIGIT
- Power Supply : Self Powered From 4 - 20mA, Two Wire Transmitter
- Flameproof Diecast Aluminium LM6 Alloy Suitable For Group IIA As Per IS 2148 & - Model -LPI-1 Or
- Weatherproof To IP 55 Or Panel Mounting, - Model -LPI-2 Field Mounting. Model-LPI-1 Or
- Abs Plastic General Purpose.
- Mounting : Panel / Surface /Field
- Terminals : Phonix / Eelmex 2.5 mm Or Equivalent Terminal
- Protection : 200mA Max. Forward, 1000mA Max. Reverse
- Voltage Drop : 2.5V Max. Forward, 1.2V Max. Reverse
- A/D Conversion : Dual Slope. Average Value Auto
- Technique : Zero Correction.
- Polarity : Determined Automatically
A Separate Power Supply Is Not Required Hence Ensure The Loop Current Is Always In The Range 4mA To 20mA
Note: While Ordering Mention Type Of Enclosure, Range, Parameter Etc.