|Home||» Products||» Microcontroller Based Digital Controller||» Digital Process Indicating Controller|
Digital Process Indicating Controller
We are one of the noteworthy manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of Digital Process Indicating Controller. This controller is manufactured using premium quality components and advanced technology in line with the defined ISO standards. Further, this Digital Process Indicating Controller is available in numerous technical specifications as per the application requirements of the clients at market leading rates.
MIC is a very stable, field adjustable, rugged instrument. Its elegant in finish. It has an edge over conventional DTICs. Its much simpler in operation in comparison with menu driven, multy level, universal instruments. No high tech installation man power required. Its a leap ahead in technology but just a step ahead in handling it.
Its additional features like Timer, Delay, alarm etc. eliminates the need of additional instruments and associated wiring. Simultaneously its user selectable combination models reduces the extra financial burden associated with unnecessary universal features.
- Input Sensor Type : J,K,T,E.R. PT 100 UNIT (or4-20mA)
- Optional Input : mV or mA (Specify Parameter) Frequency, Pulses, Time Quadrature Signal for Up / Down Count.
- Accuracy : 0.25% FSD,1 Digit
- Resolution : 0.1 upto - 200oC to + 200oC, 1 above 200oC
- Sensor Linearlization : By Software
- Stability with Temperature : with CJC in Thermocouple input better than .05 % 10 - 40oC base metal types
- Storage Temperature : 0 + 60oC
- Noise Rejection : CMR > 120 db with 250 ohm unbalance.
- Note on Input : Any one of the above Input sensors can be offered for thermocouple built in automatic cold junction compensation provided with load wire compensation. For PT100 RTD Three Wire Input, DIN 43760
- Display : 1/2" Seven Segment RED, Green Colour on request.
- Input Connection : Elmex 2.5 mm or PIRI
- Relay : Set Point Programmable through Keyboard Maximum 8 Relay output fall safe operation. Contacts - SPST (NC-C-NO), SPDT (Optional) Contact Rating - 230V AC, 5 AMP Resistive, 24 VDC1 AMP Relay Operation - Autoreset
- Control Action : ON/OFF (Other Option on request)
- Adjustment : Zero, Span, Prop Band, Timer Cycle Time Etc. Set Pts through Soft Keys, Soft Lock for Calibration.
- Supply Voltage : 230 VAC 10%50Hzsor110VACor24VDC/220VAC
- 110 VAC SUPPLY OPTIONAL DC Power Supply Optional.
- Dimensions : Cut Out : 92 X 92 mm Standard, Front 96x96, D = 150mm.
Processor Output Options :
- On / Off Controller, or time proportionating.
- 1 To 5 Minutes on Delay for Compressor.
- Second Set Point Relative.
- Second Set Point with Hysteresis.
- Solid State / Electro-Magnetic Relays as Outputs as per Choice.
- 9999 Minutes Timer with Guaranteed Soak"
- Heating & Cooling forward Reverse Relays
- Second Set Point Absolute.
- Second Set Point Modulus (On Both Sides).
- Fixed Integral Action, PI Controller.